First : Stephanie
Last : Rankin
System or Organization: Public School and Education Employee Retirement Systems of Missouri (PSRS/PEERS)
Topic: Member Satisfaction Surveys
PSRS/PEERS of Missouri is reviewing our member satisfaction survey approach/process. Please let us know how you handle member surveys at your system. Any and all best practices are welcome!
- Do you survey your members? If so, would you provide copies of the surveys/questionnaire?
- What processes do you survey?
- What survey methods do you use? (email, mail, text, other)
- If other than mail, what method generates the most responses?
- How do you collect the returned data from the surveys?
- Do you have any other information to share that would be valuable in implementing member surveys?
Email Address: [email protected]
Note: NPEA respectfully requests respondents share as much as they can via the blog so everyone can learn from those experiences. If an issue is overly technical, we would greatly appreciate respondents who are willing to be contacted include their contact information with their blog post. Thank you.