Join us on March 11, 2020 from 1 p.m. – 2 p.m. CST for the second webinar in our series, presented by Steve Crescenzo .
Integrating Print and Online: Using new and traditional media to reach, educate, engage, and motivate your most important audiences.
We have a wide variety of new tools at our disposal to tell our stories and communicate to our audiences—from video and audio to blogs and social networks. But that doesn’t mean the “old” vehicles, such as print, should be tossed on the scrap heap. The smart approach is knowing how to use all of the communication channels available to you to reach and engage your audiences. We will show you:
- The new role of print—and how it can dramatically improve your online communication tools
- How to revamp your print publications, turn them into powerhouse communication vehicles, and integrate them with your online tools so that your channels are working together—and not competing with each other.
- How to incorporate the new tools—social media, multimedia, etc.—into the more traditional tools without overloading your audiences with too much information.
- Which content belongs in print and which belongs online;
- How to incorporate “new” media—such as multimedia and social media—into your overall communication mix.
The webinar is limited to 100 registered attendees, so we encourage one registration per system (gather everyone at your system together to enjoy the webinar).
After you enter your information, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.